Sunday, April 20, 2008

Erick's 15th Birthday

It is so hard to believe that Erick is 15. Richard and I are always looking to give the kids a "gag" present. This year was easy, the other day Erick was watching Spongebob Squarepants, because "there was nothing else on". My thoughts on this are another story, anyhow I thought it would be funny to get him a Spongebob. Jordan found this great little Spongebob See & Say. I wrapped it up all nice and Erick thought it was the wireless adapter for his X box 360 that he has been dying for.



Well, needless to say he was not really happy with this gift. He sat there for about a minute somewhat stunned and then proceeded to say "What the Hell??" We all laughed our heads off.



It was the funniest reaction I've seen in a long time. No worries though, Richard went and got Erick's real present, his own golf clubs. He did like and appreciate those. The neat thing about Spongebob is that he will be able to attach it to his golf bag :)

0 comments: