For those of you that don't know Rock Band is a video game. Erick got it for his Xbox 360 for Christmas and I have to tell you it is the funnest thing ever. If it weren't for the fact that your hands and arms get worn out, we could play it for hours. Erick, Jordan and I played for a while tonight and it was so fun.
Erick is really good at it he plays on expert,
while Jordan usually plays on hard or medium.
I'm a whimp however, I have yet to master easy.
The funniest thing that I noticed in these pictures that both Jordan and I purse our lips when we are concentrating. I am always getting after her for this when she dances, I wonder where she gets it from :)
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Rock Band
Posted by Rochelle at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I found your blog, hope you don't mind. :) That looks like fun, we have gutiar hero on the wii and it is sooo much fun. Your page is way cute. The dogs are cute too love the pictures.
Post a Comment