Sunday, September 7, 2008

From Shag to Mullet


For a while Erick has been entertaining the idea of getting his hair cut into a mullet. I told him he had to wait until after family pictures, well last Sunday we had family pictures and before we had even left Maple Grove, he had made up his mind that he wanted a haircut. Well, Richard & I were going to Lake Powell this last week and he was insistant that he could not wait until the next week, so I made him an appointment with Vicki Averett on Wednesday with the instruction that if he didn't like it he would call her and she would just cut it all off. Well, he sent a text picture to me and said that he loved it. In fact Julie Anderson's daugter Kenzie sent her the same picture that Erick had sent me a few hours earlier. It had the caption "the mullet is back". It was so funny that the picture had made it's way to Lake Powell within hours.

0 comments: