It is official, I have a new little brother. Yesterday Salena and Luke got married. It was out to Maple Grove, the leaves are just changing and it was beautiful. Luke was nervous about all of the people, but he did great. Salena looked gorgeous in her dress. It was a great day. I took over 130 pictures, and they will be posted on her blog. These are a few of my favorites
My family just before the wedding: My Dad and his wife Maryanne, Salena, Me and My mom

During the ceremony. Ashlynne was the Maid of Honor and the Best "man".
Presenting the new Mr & Mrs. Luke Mickelsen



2 comments:
I'm glad it was a good day, they look happy!!!
Rochelle,
found you while blog stalking! LOVE your blog! So cute! Mine's locked because of a scarey blog stalker, but if you want access send me your e-mail at tbutler35@hotmail.com and I'll put you on my permission list.
Tara
Post a Comment