

Last week Jordan and I had the opportunity to travel to Carmel with the Shaws. They opened a 2nd Burns Cowboy Shop there (the other one is in Park City). It was absolutely amazing. It was Jordan's 1st trip to California and to the Ocean. Carmel is such a quaint and quiet town, although there were tons of people visiting because of the US Open at Pebble Beach. But back to the Cowboy Shop, the boys went out the 1st of June and were able to transform a former china shop into a way cool store for those wanting to experience western fashion. My camera was being so dumb, and I didnt get a picture of the shop, but trust me it is awesome!!! We spent a lot of time at the store and the beach. This trip was especially fun for me, because in 3 weeks, I will officially be a member of the Burns team and I am so excited. It was way cool to be able to get a head start on learning the products and about the business.






0 comments:
Post a Comment