Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thankful Tuesday- Best Friends

I'm trying to find ways to be more greatful so I'm going to make Tuesday ,"Thankful Tuesday" on my blog, hopefully it will remind me of all of the wonderful things in my life as well as keeping me posting.

I've said it before and I'll say it again I am so thankful for my kids having such great friends. These two beautiful girls have been best friends since they were 3 years old. They absolutely adore each other. We were a little worried when the Cowleys moved to Venice, but these 2 have stayed such good friends. I think it's kind of fun for them to have a friend they can talk to about everything like problems at school, boys of course, and all the other fun stuff teenage girls have to deal with. They compliment each other so well and we just love Erica to pieces.

0 comments: