Sunday, June 15, 2008

Girls Camp 2008



For the last 5 years I have had the opportunity to attend Girls Camp. Now sleeping on a cold mountain in a tent is not really my idea of a great time and unfortunately 4 out of 5 years I have come back sunburnt (yes, I got burnt this year). But I would not miss this for anything. It is such a great experience. You really get to know the girls a lot better and spending time with the other leaders is so much fun. This year was a little interesting, we had a few people get pulled over coming to camp and we had to have the ambulance take one of the girls down because of dehydration, but we all survived. No one got tickets and our girl is just fine. I am glad for the opportunity and am extremely thankful that it is over too :)

1 comments:

Hone Family said...

looks like you guys had a ball seeing those pics makes me miss YW you're doing a great job as pres. :)