Sunday, June 1, 2008

Me and My Big Ideas



I have a vision of a wonderfully composed picture with my two children smiling happily and my two dogs smiling happily... HOLD ON, WAKE UP, It's only a dream. First of all although I swear I've seen Sadie smile, I don't think that dogs really do smile that much. Secondly, I have a teenage boy and a pre-teen daughter. Erick hates pictures and Jordan thinks she is a diva always needing to strike a pose. So obviously this picture is definately in my dreams, but it never hurts to try. Even though you can see the garbage can , cars and the sprinklers in the background, I do have my smiling children and it really does look like Sadie is smiling :) I am also posting a couple of the other pictures that show what my big ideas usually turn out like.




1 comments:

Hone Family said...

cute pictures, that is the way it always goes... Love Jordans room too. Cute Blog.. :o)