As any good blogger knows, you can't leave home without your camera. Well everyone except this blogger. We have had a few fun weekends, but did I remember the camera? NO!!!! So I guess a good description is in order. Two weekends ago we got to help with the BBQ at the balloon festival. It was fun to see the hot air balloons in Salina. Erick did get a few pictures on his phone, because I realized that I didn't have my camera. Then last Friday, we participated in the Relay for Life. It was a lot of fun and means so much to us. We got involved probably 4 or 5 years ago when one of Richard's co-workers wife, was diagnosed with cancer. She was such a great inspiration to us and we continue to participate to honor her, as well as one of the Firemen on the Salina Fire Dept. and one of my co-workers. Jordan climbed a really tall rock wall, and once again, no camera. Then Saturday, we went with the Young Men & Young Women boating. It was a lot of fun. Erick knee boarded for the first time. He went for quite a ways too, and of course the camera was at home. So as you can tell I am very disappointed that I missed some really great photo opportunities :o(
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment