
Last night we had the opportunity to go to Crue Fest, which was a concert featuring Motley Crue along with Buckcherry, Papa Roach, Sixx:a.m and Trapt. It was so much fun; it was loud, wild and crazy, but worth it. There were tonz of people and during the Motley Crue concert it was jam-packed with crazy fans. The pictures are of each of the bands in order of performance.




I planned ahead this time so I got pictures. I had to take my "little"camera, so they aren't as close or clear as I would like them, but nevertheless we have pictures of the event. It lasted for almost 6 hours as you can tell by the opening band pictures in the daylight. Just for fun, our blog music is songs from the concert.



2 comments:
Looks like you had lots of fun. Did the kids go too??
We did have a lot of fun. And yes the kids went too. It was a little rowdy, but they survived :)
Post a Comment