
We had a pretty fun day today. This morning we went to the car show. It is fun to see all of the old cars. Jordan fell in love with several of the cars and informed us that when she turns 16 she would like this one or that one or...(you get the picture) My very favorite is the truck below. The paint on it was gorgeous. The red paint was the prettiest that I have ever seen.
Now that would be the one I want when I turn 16:o) After we went to the car show, we went for a 4 wheeler ride. This is the first time we have had the 4 wheelers out all summer. It was a fun ride. We are so lucky to be able to just leave from our house and end up in the mountains. We rode up through Lost Creek to Rex's Reservoir. Our intention was to go up higher, but the weather wasn't so cooperative so we ended up going down through Soldier Canyon. Richard did take us on a detour through "the rocks" where they hunt for Elk and Jordan was convinced that we were lost. Richard knew where we were, so technically we were not lost. The kids were glad to get home, but their parents could have definately ridden longer.



Saturday, July 26, 2008
Saturday Fun
Posted by Rochelle at 10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Cute pictures! I'm so proud of you for remembering your camera :)
Post a Comment