Today we went to the Missionary Farewell for Shelby Harrison. Shelby is Chan's oldest brother. He did such a great job on his talk. He will be serving in Brazil and I know Erick will miss playing Xbox Live with him while he is gone. We are so proud of him and the great young man that he has become. It was funny, yesterday Chan called Erick to go for a 4 wheeler ride with him and his cousins. When they got back they had dinner and cake with the Harrisons. Then he went down and helped them set up tables and chairs for Shelby's luncheon today. When he got home he made the observation that he was "like an honorary Harrison". It got me thinking about how incredibly lucky that we are to know the Harrisons. They are really just like family. Shelby, Tyrell and Chan are like the brothers that Erick doesn't have. They have always been so good to him and are always looking out for him. Today at the lunch, it was funny how Jodi and I both refered to each other and our boys as our adopted family. I really wanted to get a picture of Erick and his "brothers".
Are they not the most handsome boys ever?

The Harrison family: Jodi, Jordan, Shelby, Ty, Chan & Jeff.

And of course we can't leave Jordan out. She is definately the little sister that Chan could live without. But then his life would be so boring :o) (Jordan did her own photography)



2 comments:
Hey Rochelle, your blog is way cute. So are your kids! I added you to mine as well, I was happy to hear I was not the only one reading Twilight again. I love these books! Keep in touch.
Of course we love those Harrison boys too. My lawn would be in disarray if it weren't for them. What handsome boys, eric is lucky to have such good company all the time.
Post a Comment