We had another soccer game Thursday and we will start with the best thing that happened . Jordan scored a goal yeah!!!! However in the process of scoring this goal, one of the girls on the other team was doing her best to not let Jordan by. I saw her grab Jordan by both arms as if to throw her to the ground (I know that the British call soccer "football" but I also know that there is no tackling in the game either) Anyway at the end of the game Jordan was MAD. Apparently in the process of trying to throw her to the ground, the other girl caught the top on the inside of Jordan's lip and tore off a pretty good amount of skin. She ranted and raved all of the way home (yes, this is the Robins coming out in her). Hopefully she will have cooled off by the next game with this team, cause she is out for vengence!!! I miss the days when all they did on the soccer field was run around and make friends :o)

I know it's not too bad, it's just the principle of the whole thing. Soccer is not a full contact sport!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment