Friday, August 8, 2008

Me & Jordan

It's interesting how you can love all of your children equally, but get along better with one of them. Generally Erick and I get along the best. I don't know why, but we just do. Maybe it is because we are both the oldest children, maybe it's the momma's boy thing, who knows? We just get along. Jordan and I on the other hand butt heads an awful lot, she can really drive me nuts. Richard insists that it is because we are too much alike, and I think maybe that is true. But every once in a while, Jordan is just her momma's girl, like the sweet little girl she used to be, not the sassy, opinionated, feisty young women that she is becoming. My grandma took this picture of us when they were down for Memorial Day weekend. I thought it was sweet and it reminded me that I love my little girl so much no matter what.

0 comments: