Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Jordan



So I am over a week past the big day, but better late than never I guess. Anyway Jordan turned 12 on Friday, February 13th. It is so hard to believe that she is that old, I can still remember the day she was born. I was convinced she was going to be born February 12th and I tried all day long, but she is just stubborn enough to be born at 2:30 a.m. on February 13th. I should have known then that life with Jordan wouldn't always be agreeable.But I would not want it any other way. I cannot imagine life without her. She keeps us all on our toes. She is the funnest girl ever. Her personality is THE BEST!!! We are so lucky to have her in our family. This year she wanted a party, but I figured a way around this. Her birthday was Friday and on Saturday was state wrestles and we were going shopping. So I let her have a friend stay over and then come to Provo with us the next day. Everyone gave her money and she made quite a haul, but true to her nature, she hardly spent any of it. I think I ended up spending more of my money than she did. To be fair, we hadn't given her any money yet so she was being pretty smart. Anyhow, we went shopping and watched Bobby take State in his weight class (Way to Go) and then went to Fuddruckers for dinner. I think she had a great time anyway Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

1 comments:

Misty said...

We hope you had a great birthday Jord! We just love ya over here at the Shaw residence.