Luke has a tradition that he buys his neices motorcycles and was pretty insistant that he was buying Jordan a motorcycle for her birthday. She was STOKED to say the least. She has wanted one for quite a while now and we keep putting her off. Well, yesterday they came and got her to look at motorcycles and look what she brought home

She had Richard ride on the back with her up and down our street. I'm not so sure I'm looking forward to her going off on her own (the no fear thing and all) But she is happy and has the BEST uncle ever :o)



3 comments:
First of all that is CRAZY that she is 12 and that she is brave enough to be riding a motorcycle. I really, really like Eriks hair. It looks nice on him. I miss you and hopefully will see you sometime in April.
Can I be part of your family???
What an awesome uncle! I hope he bought a helmet too!
Tara
I'd say "Uncle Luke Rocks"!!!
Post a Comment