Thursday, February 26, 2009

This Too Shall Pass

That is my favorite saying lately. Do you ever just have those days that you wonder who in the universe did I make mad. Yesterday was one of those days. I know everyone has them and I know I'm probably a better person for having gone through it, but dang it I don't like it and I'd sure appreciate someone just telling me what I have to learn. And to top it all off, I've lost my voice today :o) So I am sure hoping This Too Shall Pass.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Sorry to hear about your bad day & your VOICE! Always remember we love ya no matter what.

Tara said...

At least you know you're not alone - you can read about our "crappy" days on our blogs! We all suffer through those horrid days...hope it wasn't too bad! Like you said, it will pass...just hope it passes quickly!

I LOVE your new background!!!
Tara