Well it finally happened, the mullet is gone. Erick has been tossing the idea around for a few weeks and I haven't been able to get him into someone to get his hair cut. So Friday Erick, Brogan, Landon & Kurtis went to the Okerlunds to a party and the subject of the hair cut came up. So Tammy said she would cut his hair if it was ok with his mom. Chan got right on the phone with me & I said "go for it". Then Tammy had to make sure it really was ok & I said "go for it". I don't argue too much with the kids about their hair. About 20 minutes later I got the following pictures.
It is shorter than it has ever been and he has gel and hairspray in it. That is something that has never happened. But he likes it and so do all his friends. I think it is cute. Tammy did a great job and couldn't believe how much hair he has. (Just a quick note, Sunday in church the Bishopric about fell out of their chairs when he came in. It was funny!)
Sunday, February 22, 2009
The mullet really is out
Posted by Rochelle at 2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
NO WAY!!!! I didn't get a glimpse at church so I was hoping you posted the "new look". It looks great Eric!
Post a Comment