Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Best Mom's

Happy Mother's Day!!! I'm sure you are wondering what a picture of my drapes has to do with mother's day. My extremely talented mom designed and made these drapes just for me. I don't think I tell her enough how much I admire her. She is the most independent woman I know. If something needs to be done, she just does it. She is a great mom and wonderful grandma.
My grandma Thelma is also one of the best. I had the opportunity to talk about her at Relief Society a few weeks ago. I have the best memories of staying with my grandma over the summers. They are the best memories of my childhood. She is an amazing woman, and I am so lucky to have the best grandma in the world.
My step mom Maryanne is amazing too. She is so sweet and thoughtful. She has been so good for my dad and I am really greatful for that. She makes it so easy for all of our family to get along and that is the best feeling ever.
My sister is a great mom. She is so fun. I'm sure she embarrasses Ashlynne once in a while, but we all get a kick out of her. She is so sweet and caring and I am proud of how far she has come.
My aunt Terri is also another amazing mom. I don't know how she does it. Keeping up with 6 kids and a business. I have always admired her and she has raised 3 daughters that have become such amazing moms as well.
Last but not least my best friend Misty is one of the best mom's I know. She has the 3 most beautiful, fun, active girls. They always look adorable and are just so fun. Misty is Young Women's President and Song Leader Coach, not to mention keeping up with Braydan and the family business. She rocks at everything she does.
I am so lucky to be surrounded by such great examples. I am also the luckiest woman in the world to be mom to 2 of the most wonderful kids ever, Erick and Jordan. Being a mom is the best thing that has ever happened to me. It is by far my most important job and hopefully the one that I do the best.

1 comments:

Misty said...

You are seriously the sweetest person ever. Thanks for the kind words. They made my day.