I have this amazing camera that I hardly ever get out anymore. I dont know why. It could be the fact that when I do everyone hides. On Mother's Day we took our mom's to dinner then met back at our house for cake and ice cream for my 35th birthday and Richard's moms 65th birthday. I joked about putting 100 candles on the cake, but we may have had to call in back up for that fire =) Anyway back to the camera, Jordan appointed herself photographer for the evening and got some fun pictures.
Salena, My mom & me. I am so lucky to have inherited my mom & grandma Thelma's genes. Neither one of them look their age and I've been told I dont either (Yeah!!!)
Richard with his brother, Gaden and his mom LaVina. They weren't so thrilled about getting their pictures taken, but it was nice cause we dont have very many of them together.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Family
Posted by Rochelle at 7:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment