I looked up the definition of indulgence-To give in to the desires of, especially to excess; to yield to;to allow oneself a special pleasure. So it is true I like to indulge.
My top 10 favorite indulgences in no particular order
1. Victoria's Secret. I love the bath and body, especially Luscious Kisses. I also love their bras. There is nothing quite like them and if you have to wear one, why not wear a great one?
2. Belgian Chocolates. I have been spoiled. When the guys I work with have traveled to Belgium to the Baler plant, they have always brought me back chocolates. YUM!!!!
3.Having my nails done. I absoultely love the 2 hours I get to spend with M'shelle and the result is always amazing.
4. Getting my hair professionally colored. Nicky does an outstanding job and it is so worth it.
5.My Lucchesse Boots. I am not a cowgirl and will never be one, but my boots are so dang cute, comfortable and awesome.
6. Silver Jeans. I adore how they fit my body and the fact that I can actually find them short enough.
7. A good Book. I have been able to read so much lately and I had forgotten how much I love it.
8.My Cannon Camera. True I dont use it as much as I should or do I know as much about it as I could, but I adore the great pictures that I have been able to take with it.
9. My i-pod. I have my own radio station where ever I go. I have a adapter so I can listen in the car and in central Utah,that is a plus
10.Einstein Brothers Bagles. A fantastic breakfast. Cinnamon and Sugar are my absolute favorite.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment