Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Where Does the Time Go???


Since I went on Blog Vacation Erick has had 2 birthdays, his 16th and 17th. Most days I have a hard time believing that the 5 pound little boy we brought home from the hospital 17 years ago is now a young man. I was a little worried when he turned 16 and got his drivers license, but boy is that the greatest thing ever. I haven't had to worry about how he or Jordan are going to get somewhere for a year, which is a huge relief =). Erick is a amazing son. He has a great personality, he is so incredibly funny. He comes up with some of the best stuff without hesitation. He knows how to make people laugh for sure. He is also so smart, he knows so many interesting facts and is always learning. He is always so willing to help out, whether it be for me or a friend, you can always count on him. I am so proud of him and the great young man that he has become.




0 comments: