Erick and Jordan think that Ive gone crazy, taking pictures of dinner, but I couldn't help it. I made pizza for dinner last night and it was just so beautiful, I couldn't help myself. I've made lots of pizza's over the years and I'm always aiming for the perfect one. The right crust, sauce, cheese and toppings. This is as close as I have come. You may notice that it is 1/2 and 1/2 for my picky eaters (Richard and Jordan). Mine and Erick's half is pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, olives and pineapple. The crust was great, but Erick would like to see if I can make the underneath crust a little thicker and the outside crust a little thinner. At least I have something to aim for =)
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Pizza Perfect
Posted by Rochelle at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment