Absolute Blog failure is not even close to describe my blog. I've intended on posting in the last year, honest I have. But as anyone who looks at my blog knows, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. But today I was taking a break and looked at my good friend Misty's blog and read her reasons for blogging, all the while shaking my head up and down agreeing totally. So as of today May 3,2010 I am turning over a new leaf. I may not blog everyday, but I am making it my goal to at least once a week.
So for my 1st post after being on hiatus. I figured that since the last post I did was when we had puppies, which was 11 months ago I should do a little update. We ended up keeping 2 puppies not just the golden one. Hunter is what we named the gold one we intended to keep, he is gorgeous, but he is a turd. He chews everything and is always getting into some sort of mischief. The other one we kept was one of the two black little girls. Her name is Bella and she is the sweetest, smartest dog. She is so well behaved, nothing like her brother. She is a little odd at times, Jordan thinks she was the runt or the puppy that got stuck, nevertheless, I fell in love with her and now we are the proud owners of 4 Labrador Retreivers. Crazy I know, but we love them all.
So for my 1st post after being on hiatus. I figured that since the last post I did was when we had puppies, which was 11 months ago I should do a little update. We ended up keeping 2 puppies not just the golden one. Hunter is what we named the gold one we intended to keep, he is gorgeous, but he is a turd. He chews everything and is always getting into some sort of mischief. The other one we kept was one of the two black little girls. Her name is Bella and she is the sweetest, smartest dog. She is so well behaved, nothing like her brother. She is a little odd at times, Jordan thinks she was the runt or the puppy that got stuck, nevertheless, I fell in love with her and now we are the proud owners of 4 Labrador Retreivers. Crazy I know, but we love them all.

This picture was taken when the puppies were 6 weeks, just before they started going to their new homes. Hunter is obvious, but I have no idea which one is Bella.
Here is Hunter today. He is a pretty good combination of Sadie and Rowdy. He has the softest fur and the cutest face, but don't let him fool you. He is about the same size as Sadie.
This is Bella today. She is such a sweet tempered, smart dog. She is pretty small and I hope she stays that way.



2 comments:
I'm so glad my blogging failure could inspire you to blog again. Good to have you back!
I am so glad you are back to blogging...yay!!! I hope all is going well with you and your family. Jordan and Eric have grown up TONZ since i have seen them last. Wow! How time flies.
Post a Comment