Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Party

Our ward Christmas party was last Tuesday. Richard had to work and my friend Misty's husband was out of town so we decided to go together. First cause we were alone and secondly because Jordan loves her girls and they love Jordan too. Then Tuesday morning Jordan's dance teacher called and asked if she could babysit. Her little girl is the same age as Misty's so I said yes, but let us take her with to our party. It was so much fun. The little girls were so cute and Jordan is so cute with all of them. We are so lucky to have such good friends.

Katlyn didn't really care to sit on Santa's lap, but she was happy to talk to him from my lap though.

Ainsley was so stinkin cute. She cut her ham up all by herself. She was so proud and we were so proud of her. Jordan is sure that she would like to trade Erick in for Addison. She is such a sweet little girl. We just love her.

2 comments:

Tweeb and Danyette said...

How fun, I miss you and the yw. It looks like going to Temple Square was a blast. You look fantastic by the way. I have homemade pizza on my menu in the next 2 weeks but I forgot to get the recipe from you. Would you e-mail it to me? p.s. The fudge looks amazing, I will have to try it
Danyette

Misty said...

Aaahh!! I'm definitely going to have to get copies of those pictures. We're so glad we have you guys as friends.