Not much to report for yesterday. We attended the Christmas Band Concert that Jordan participated in. It was really good. Jordan plays in the percussion section, which is drums. She started out playing the clarinet (because we had one from Erick and she said that was what she wanted, but she quickly changed her mind). Her band teacher Ms. Pouslon says she has great rhythm. I'm not quite sure where she got that from. Nevertheless she loves it and her dad set up his drum set for her to practice on. Hey I just thought of something Jordan could be one of the 12 drummers drumming or the 9 ladies dancing, I really do have my very own little Christmas Spirit at my house :o)
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
You are getting into the Christmas spirit! Good job you're not as Grinchy as you thought.
Post a Comment