Ok so here it goes. On the 12th day till Christmas to get me in the spirit... I made Symphony Fudge. I got this recipe a few years back and I think it is the best fudge ever. It is so creamy and yummy and best of all it is way easy to make and I'll share the recipe just to show I'm not selfish :o)
Symphony Fudge
4 c. sugar
1 pint heavy whipping cream
2 large (8 oz.) Symphony Bars
2 sticks of Butter
In a large pot mix the sugar and cream. Stir well and bring to a boil. When the mixture comes to a boil, add the butter. Do not touch the sides or bottom of the pan while stirring in the butter ( I found that just keeping the spoon on top of the butter accomplishes this well). Boil to the softball stage-230 degrees. Remove from heat and add the Symphony Bars and beat with an electric mixer. Pour into a buttered pan and chill for 5-6 hours. Store in the fridge.




1 comments:
That looks yummy! you should bring some to work to share :) Glad to see you posting again. LOL Looks like you had a good time at temple square.
Post a Comment