Monday, December 15, 2008

On the 10th day till Christmas

On this 10th day till Christmas I'm really on a roll. I came home from work and made Rowdy a Christmas sock. Now I'm sure a lot of you probably think I have lost my ever loving mind. But those that are dog lovers understand. Plus Sadie has her own sock and so should Rowdy. I also got my Christmas cards that I made last year out and got labels printed for them. But the biggest development is that I even managed to listen to Christmas music all afternoon without committing some type of hanous act. I guess there is something to be said about the power of positive thinking.
I have pictures to go with this post & the last, but once again I am having issues running my camera or computer. I'll add them as soon as I get it figured out.

1 comments:

Brenna said...

You are too funny!!! I am glad that you are getting the Christmas spirit!