This is the best one yet!!! On this the 7th day till Christmas, Richard & I ventured out in a lovely snow storm to Provo to start and finish (well almost finish) our Christmas shopping. This morning we started out without a single solitary gift and we ended the day having something for everyone. At 5:30 a.m. I was having severe anxiety, I had put off shopping until it was completely reckless (leaving exactly 1 week until Christmas) and today was the only day we could go. So we ventured out driving 40 mph sometimes and made it to Provo. The pro's of this plan being: Less people in the stores, when you are on a tight schedule you spend less time being indecisive, this is your last chance- so get it done. The con's ARE YOU CRAZY??? Driving to Provo in a snow storm, not buying one gift until the week before Christmas, just how much money did you spend? Nevertheless, Richard & I had a great day and I am one step closer to having Christmas Spirit :). Also I found that KBER 101 plays some pretty cool Christmas songs. Imagine Silent Night with electric guitars, bass and some major drums.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You always shop early, there is still 5 days left!!!!!!
Post a Comment