Ok. So Brenna Tagged me a few weeks ago and since I am having a hard time getting in the Christmas Spirit, I thought it would be good therapy. Plus I am becoming a blogging failure. I do want you to know I did try to upload pictures Sunday with no success. I'll try later this week. Slowly I'm trying to shed my Grinchy Attitude.Any suggestions would be appreciated :)
Christmas Tag
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Mostly Wrapping Paper, but a gift bag works in a jiffy
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, A real one would kill me.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? When I get around to it
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Barbie Dream House and Pink Corvette
7. Hardest person to buy for? In-laws.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Erick & Jordan, they are not shy about letting us know exactly what they want.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, Several. My Willow Tree is my Favorite
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? You can e-mail cards???
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I've been lucky so far.
12. Favorite/Worst Christmas Movie? Favorite: A Christmas Story. Worst: Don't have one
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When I get in the mood (this year not yet)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, but I have a lot of them in the closet.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Symphony Fudge & English Toffee
16. Lights on the tree? Absolutely, I love lights
17. Favorite Christmas song? Don't ask
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay Home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I'm not sure. I can't find either.
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Both. We go to my mom's , have dinner usually pizza, and open gifts from my side of the family. Then we start over Christmas Morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Forgetting what Christmas is all about.
23. Favorite ornament? My Gingerbread men I made.
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? What ever sounds good that year
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? For my family to be happy
26. Tag 5 friends. Any one that needs to get into the spirit
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
I think I'm becoming the Grinch
Posted by Rochelle at 9:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment