Sometimes when you have 2 cameras it can be easy to forget that you took pictures with the one you don't use as often. Last weekend we took the Young Men & Young Women to Temple Square. We went to the new Joseph Smith movie, then one group, including Jordan went ice skating at the Gallivan Center. The other group, that included Richard,Erick & I went to the Gateway shopping. I felt bad we didn't get to see Jordan skate. We did get to see the aftermath of the ice skates though check out the picture below. That is her leg. Then we walked through the lights and then finished up with dinner at Cafe Rio. It was a really fun experience. We are lucky that both Richard & I get to serve with the youth.
Things to remember next time we go ice skating. Hat, gloves, scarf, and LONG SOCKS!!!!!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Temple Square
Posted by Rochelle at 4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment