Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Spirit

Ok, so it's coming slowly but surely (my Christmas Spirit that is). Considering there are only 12 days till Christmas left, I had better get a move on it. So I'm not such a Scrooge as to not put up a tree. I did that. I decorated the house. We have lights outside. So what is the problem? The problem is that ever since Jordan enlightened us as to the finer points of Christmas (that is all I am going to say) I have had a hard time. I long for the days when my kids were young and innocent, not grown up and full of experience. I just have to face the facts, my kids have grown up so fast and I'm not sure where the time has gone. So I'm relying on my own spirit instead of theirs. Wish me luck, I'm going to try and pack in enough Christmas Spirit the next 12 days for all of us and I'll post an update everyday on my progress.



0 comments: